Followers of Christ serve people, so we move from being consumers to being contributors. We fight hard against busyness so that people can invest their time, resources, and energy into a place of service within First Baptist Church.
We encourage you not to overload yourself. Volunteering in one or two areas in recommended.
- Audio & Visual Ministry Team (Jason Fisher, ministry team leader)
Responsible to operate audio and/or visual equipment during regular services as well as maintain equipment
- Building, Property & Transportation Ministry Team (Donnie Fisher and Mack Fort, co-ministry team leaders)
Responsible to assist the church in the care of all properties, buildings and vehicles; to study and recommend the use of space and furnishings as they relate to all programs and activities; to oversee and grant building use requests; enforce rules for building use; to maintain, operate, schedule use and reservations of church vehicles; and to secure van drivers
- Children & Youth Ministry Team (Turner Harper, ministry team leader)
Responsible to assist the pastor and church staff in leading the church to develop and implement an on-going dynamic ministry to the children and youth of the church and the community
- Congregational Care Ministry Team (Ed DeWitt, ministry team leader)
Responsible to assist the pastor and church ministerial staff in maintaining a personal relationship between the church and members who are confined to their homes or nursing homes by arranging for regular visits; to oversee the church pantry and clothing ministries
- Outreach Ministry Team (Gary Teague, ministry team leader)
Responsible to assist the pastor and church ministerial staff in leading the church to develop and implement an ongoing program of outreach and evangelism
- Praise Team (Jason Fisher, praise team leader)
Do you play an instrument or sing? If so, be part of our worship team!